Criminal Injury Compensation Scheme

UK Family Law

Other Links

Subject Access Request

If you wish to obtain your data held by the Home Office (UKVI) then you can obtain it by applying for Subject Access Request.

The subject access request can be made to the Home Office at “DPU SAR UK Border Agency Lunar House 40 Wellesley Road Croydon CR9 2BY”.
You can able to receive your data, all documents, information, records, decisions, notes etc within 40 days. 

Why Choose Asher & Tomar Solicitors: 

Our team of expert Immigration Solicitors based in London and Cardiff can advise and represent your complex immigration matter (Subject Access Request) at every stage from, entry clearance officer, home office, immigration tribunals, upper tribunal field house, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

Enquiry Form

[contact-form-7 id=”2273″ title=”Untitled”]