Wish to Apply for a Ukraine Family Scheme Visa then contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors in London and Immigration Solicitors in Cardiff.
Overview of Ukraine Family Scheme Visa
It allows applicants to join family members or extend their stay in the UK.
It is free to apply and you will be able to live, work and study in the UK and access public funds.
To apply to the Ukraine Family Scheme you must:
- be applying to join or accompany your UK-based family member; and
- be Ukrainian or the immediate family member of a Ukrainian national who is applying to the scheme; and
- have been residing in Ukraine on or immediately before 1 January 2022 (including those who have now left Ukraine)
You can apply if you’ve already arrived in the UK and meet the requirements above.
Your application will be subject to security checks (Apply for a Ukraine Family Scheme Visa).
How Long you can Stay:
You can stay up to 3 years and the application is free even you do not need to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge.
Uploading your documents
You must upload a copy of the photograph page of your valid or expired Ukrainian international passport.
If you are applying with an expired Ukrainian international passport you must upload a copy of the page where the formal extension stamp issued by the Ukrainian government is shown.
If you have them, you should also provide any documents that show:
- your relationship to your UK-based family member
- you were residing in Ukraine on or immediately before 1 January 2022