If you have changed your name then you need to report a change of name on BRP to the Home Office/UKVI and apply for replacement of a BRP card, if not then you can be fined up to £1,000 or have your stay shortened if you do not.

When to Apply if you have changed your name on BRP

You should apply within 3 months to the Home Office/UKVI for the change of your name.

How to Change a Name on BRP Card

If you have changed and adopted a new name by way of Deed Poll/Change of name deed then you must apply to the Home Office and submit an application.

You can contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors in London serving you since 2008 for report a change of name on BRP.

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).