You can apply to stay in the UK as a stateless person (Initial Leave To Remain Stateless Persons) if both of the following apply:

a) Not recognised as a citizen of any country

b) You are unable to live permanently in any other country

If you feel that you will be persecuted then you should claim Asylum.

If you’ve already claimed asylum or have an outstanding human rights claim, you must wait until you have a decision. You can apply to stay as a stateless person if it’s refused.

How Long you can Stay

Initially, the Home Office/UKVI will grant you 5 years’ Leave to Remain in the UK, and then you can apply for settlement or further leave before your leave expires, you can include your family members who are under the age of 18 years.

So, if you are looking to apply for Initial Leave To Remain Stateless Persons or your Initial Leave To Remain Stateless Persons is refused then feel free to contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors in London (Solicitors in Southall) who have been serving since 2008.

Documents Required:

a) Current Passports or Travel Documents

b) Birth Certificate

c) Marriage Certificate

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).