Criminal Injury Compensation Scheme

UK Family Law

Other Links

EU Settlement Scheme

You can apply under EU settlement Scheme if you are a family member of a qualifying British Citizen or a family member who has retained right the right of residence by virtue of relationship with a qualifying British Citizen.

Who is a Qualifying British Citizen?
A qualifying British Citizen is a British Citizen who you lived with in an EEA state or Switzerland while they exercised their EU free movement rights there, for more than three months either employed, self-employed, self-sufficient or a student or had a right of permanent residence immediately before you both returned to the live in the UK to together which is often called ‘Surinder Singh’ principle.

Why Choose Asher & Tomar Solicitors:
Our team of expert Immigration Solicitors based in London and Cardiff can advise and represent your complex immigration matter at every stage from home office, immigration tribunals, upper tribunal field house, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

Our expert Immigration Solicitors will endeavour to deliver the best outcome of your complex immigration matter, and have dealt with numerous EU Settlement Applications.

First of all you may read our reviews which will clarify your doubts about us, the level of service provided by our team of our Immigration Solicitors is beyond expectation and our aim is your success and we have a proven track record of the same. Our Immigration Solicitors will provide you the best affordable and perfect service as they have in-depth knowledge about the Immigration Laws/Rule/EEA/ECAA.

Enquiry Form

[contact-form-7 id=”2273″ title=”Untitled”]