UK Family Law

Entry Clearance as Tier 2 Minister of Religion

If you are willing to apply for a Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa and you have a sponsor who holds a sponsors licence then we can submit your application.

You need to contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors in London

Our team of expert Immigration Solicitors are serving you since 2008.

If your Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa is refused out of the country then you can challenge the decision of the entry Clearance officer and if you have merits then the decision will be turned down and you will be granted the minister of religion visa.

Please note that your dependents can accompany you to come down to the United Kingdom, but you have to pay separately for your dependents.

You need to pay the Immigration Health Surcharge which is £624 per year and you will be granted a visa for 3 years and 1 month but it will be further extended whilst you are in the United Kingdom and once you complete 5 years on a minister of religion visa then you can apply for Indefinite leave to remain in the United Kingdom.

Therefore you need to pay £624 x 3 = £1872

Duties of Minister of Religion:

a) Teaching or preaching religious values
b) Planning missionary work
c) Officiate events including weddings, burial and special services.
c) Leading prayer and religious meeting

Requirements of minister of religion visa:

a) Meet English language requirements
b) Have sufficient funds to support yourself in the United Kingdom
c) Have evidence of your travel history in the last 5 years before applying
d) You must be at least 18 years or more

So do not hesitate to contact our team of Immigration Solicitors who have in-depth knowledge about Minister of Religion visa.

Enquiry Form

[contact-form-7 id=”2273″ title=”Untitled”]