UK Family Law

Other Links

Claim Compensation If Your Property Is Affected By HS2

You may be aware tat the High Speed Two (HS2) limited is developing the line.

You may be able or sell your property to the government at its market value or receive a lump sum payment if it is near the High Speed two (HS2) route.

What you will get:

You can claim from £7500.00 to £22500.00 but it depends how distant your house is from the line to the route.

Between 120 m to 180 m : £22500.00

Between 180 m to 240 m : £15000.00

Between 240 m to 300 m : £7500.00

You’ll be eligible for the band in which your residential dwelling sits if your land is covered by more than one homeowner payment band.

Enquiry Form

[contact-form-7 id=”2273″ title=”Untitled”]