Criminal Injury Compensation Scheme

UK Family Law

Other Links

Civil Partner Visa UK

UK civil partner visa is in demand. A civil partner visa is based on a genuine civil partnership as it is a legal relationship between two people of the same sex. It is a lawful relationship and will be considered the same as a marriage. Same-sex couples should generally register their marriage before coming to the United Kingdom. You need to provide evidence that you have been living together from last 2 years akin to marriage.

Who is Eligible to Apply for Civil Partner Visa the UK?

a) Both the civil partner should be at least 18 years of age
b) A civil partnership should be genuine and subsisting
c) Neither of the partners should have a relationship with more than one partner
d) Both the partner intend to live in together in the UK permanently

Duration of Stay as a Civil Partner Visa UK

If you are applying from overseas then you will be issued leave to enter the UK for 33 months, however, if you are applying within the UK then it will be granted for 30 months.

Why Choose Asher & Tomar Solicitors:


Our team of expert Immigration Solicitors based in London and Cardiff can advise and represent your complex immigration matter (Civil Partner Visa UK) at every stage from home office, immigration tribunals, upper tribunal field house, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.

Our expert Immigration Solicitors will endeavour to deliver the best outcome of your complex immigration matter and have dealt with numerous refusals within the United Kingdom

Enquiry Form

[contact-form-7 id=”2273″ title=”Untitled”]