Our firm of Solicitors deals with all aspects of Immigration, and our office is based in Southall but we do advise clients based in Chertsey (IMMIGRATION SOLICITORS IN CHERTSEY).

Apply for a Sponsors Licence for your Business

If you are running a successful business and wish to sponsor a Non-European person or bring an overseas person then you can apply for a sponsor license.

Apply for UK Visitor Visa

If you wish to invite your friend or a family member to come to the UK and visit you and spent some time with you and your family, however, if your visa is refused then you can apply for preaction protocol and then Judicial review.


If your UK visa is refused with the right of appeal then you must avail the right of it and appeal the decision. There are two sorts of appeal, Oral appeal, and Paper appeal. The court fee to lodge an Oral appeal is £140.00 and to lodge a paper appeal is £80.00

Apply for UK Spouse Visa

If you are legally married to a British Citizen or a person settled in the UK then you can apply for a UK spouse visa.

Our firm is regulated by Solicitors Regulation Authority and we have been serving since 2008.