Unmarried partner visa UK 5 years route will head you to indefinite leave to Remain.

An applicant needs to provide an evidence that they had lived together as an unmarried partner for a period of 5 years only then he/she can be eligible to apply for Indefinite leave to remain under this unmarried partner visa UK 5 years route.

Our expert Immigration solicitors in London and Immigration solicitors in Southall are serving your since 2008, therefore feel free to contact us.