Immigration expert solicitors dealing with unmarried partner visa 10 years route.

If you have been living in the UK as an unmarried partner and your leave is extended up to 10 years then you can apply for Indefinite Leave to remain.

Evidence Required from Unmarried Partner:

a) That the relationship is still subsisting

b) Couples are living under the same roof

c) Six bills confirming that unmarried partner had lived together for the last 10 years and still continuing the same.

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)

Apply for ILR as unmarried partner:

You can be entitled to apply for ILR as an unmarried partner but to do so you need to provide evidence that you have lived together ever since, life in the UK test and B1 English test is a must, in addition to that you must be aware that you should have not committed a criminal offense other your application may be refused under the suitability clause of the prevailing Immigration Rules.

So if you wish to apply for an Unmarried Partner visa 10 years route then do not hesitate to contact our team of expert Immigration Solicitors serving you since 2008.

What services we will provide for Unmarried Partner Visa:

Our experienced Immigration Solicitors book you a consultation, advise you with the documents required, will submit your application online.

What Option Do you have after Refusal:

If the UKVI/Home office refuses your application then it will generate a right of appeal. Our Immigration Solicitors will assist you and represent your appeal at the Immigration and Asylum Tribubnal.

Why Choose Asher & Tomar Solicitors:

Our expert Immigration Solicitors will endeavor to deliver the best outcome of your complex immigration matter.