Tier 5 Creative Sporting Sponsor Licence visa is for individuals who wish to work or perform as sportspeople, entertainers, or creative artists in the UK.


You need all of the following to be eligible for the creative category:

  • make a unique contribution to the UK labor market, for example, you’re internationally renowned or are required for a continuity
  • certificate of a sponsorship reference number (Tier 5 Creative Sporting Sponsor Licence).
  • enough money to support yourself in the UK – you’ll usually need to have at least £1,270 available (unless you’re exempt)

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulated Authority (SRA). Contact our firm of leading Immigration Solicitors.