In country appeals A refusal to admit a person under the EEA Regulations (REMOVAL OF EEA NATIONAL) will only attract an in-country right of appeal if one of the following circumstances applies:

  1. a) when the passenger holds a valid registration certificate, a document certifying permanent residence, EEA family permit,residence card, or permanent residence card 
  1. b) When the passenger has been on temporary admission for 3 months or more
  1. c) When the passenger is in the UK and makes a human right or asylum claim and the claim is not certified by the Secretary of State as being clearly unfounded

Removal under the EEA Regulations (REMOVAL OF EEA NATIONAL), because a person is subject to an extant deportation order (see paragraph 7.4.2), will only attract an in-country right of appeal

when the passenger is in the UK and makes a human right or asylum claim and the claim is not certified by the Secretary of State as being clearly unfounded.

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Solicitors in West London serving since 2008.

Indefinite leave to Remain, SET-O application form, Tier 2 Visa, Apply for sponsors license, Apply for Tier 2 Visa, Tier 2 General Visa, Tier 2 minister of religion, Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer, Apply for Sponsors License, Sponsors License revoked, Grounds of Divorce, Read Grounds of Divorce, reasons of divorce, apply for divorce, divorce petition form, Apply for Decree Nisi, Apply for Decree Absolute, Divorce Solicitors, Divorce lawyer, family law Solicitors in Southall, Divorce Lawyer Southall, Immigration Solicitors Reading, Solicitors in Reading, Family Law Solicitors in Reading, a Divorce lawyer in Reading, Family law Expert Reading, Family Law Solicitors in Slough, Divorce Lawyer Slough, Divorce Solicitors in Slough, Family Law Expert Slough, Driving Offence Solicitors Reading, Mitigating Circumstances, Drink and Drive, Motoring Offence