Apply for an Extension Application 7 Years Child Residence Route.

Documents Required for an Extension

To apply for an extension application on the basis that your child is born in the United Kingdom and lived here continuously for 7 years are:

a) Documents confirming you have always lived with your child since the child was born.

b) Child school record

c) You and your child’s medical record

d) Letter from your child’s school confirming you are the parents of the child

e) Child Birth Certificate

f) Passports of you and your child

Why Choose Asher and Tomar to apply for an Extension Application 7 Years Child Residence Route:

Our Immigration Expert Immigration Solicitors in London will conduct your thorough interview and will advise you with the relevant documentary evidence required for the extension of your visa.

Our Immigration Solicitors in London will submit your application online to the Home Office/UKVI.

Our expert Solicitors in London will upload the documents to the Home Office/UKVI portal with our cover letter explaining your circumstances and reason for your stay in the United Kingdom.

Our Team of Expert Immigration Solicitors in London will liaise with the Home Office/UKVI and will keep you updated.

Who Regulated Asher & Tomar Solicitors:

Our firm of Solicitors in London is Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), and we have been serving since 2008, therefore, for any assistance, advice, consultation, or representation, please do not hesitate to contact our Immigration Solicitors in London.

Our Immigration Solicitors aim is to deliver the best outcome for your complicated matter.