If you are looking to apply for a Visa Spouse UK then do not worry and contact us immediately. Our immigration solicitors have in-depth knowledge of the recent changes in the Immigration Rules.

If you are not a British or EEA National and you are married to someone who is a British Citizen or settled in the UK you will need a spouse visa if you want to join or remain in the UK with them.

The spouse visa is one of the most common visa applications dealt with by our Immigration expert solicitors team. You can apply for a Spouse/Civil Partner visa from both inside and outside the UK depending on your immigration status in the UK.

The basic requirements to apply for a spouse visa:

a) £18600.00 (employed or self-employed)

b) English language requirement

c) Legally married

d) TB test

e) Genuine marriage

f) Must be over 18 years of age.

Asher and Tomar Solicitors recognize that making an application can be an anxious time and are committed to advising you of the best option available to you.

So for professional and sympathetic advice kindly feel free to contact our Expert Immigration solicitors in London.

Our Immigration experts solicitors are serving you since 2008 and have a proven track record of winning complicated immigration matters, which is quite evident with the reviews we have received from our clients.

Due to our success rate our major clientele generates through reference.

Call: 02088677737

Mob: 07877257326 & 07873329697



(Immigration Lawyers Ealing Broadway, Immigration Solicitors Ealing Broadway, Immigration Solicitors Southall, Immigration Solicitors Luton, Immigration Solicitors Hounslow, Immigration Solicitors Cardiff, Immigration Solicitors Harrow Middlesex, Immigration Solicitors Uxbridge Solicitors in Hounslow, Solicitors in Southall, Immigration Solicitors Watford, UK Immigration law, Immigration Solicitors Slough, Immigration Solicitors Berkshire, Immigration Solicitors Reading, Immigration Solicitors Heston, Solicitors in Heston,