UK Family Law

Other Links

UK Visa And Immigration

  • Arriving in the UK

    Entering the UK, going through customs and moving your belongings

  • Asylum

    Claiming asylum as a refugee, the asylum process and support

  • EU, EEA and Commonwealth

    EEA family permits, UK residence cards, UK Ancestry visas

  • Family visas

    Visiting the UK for 6 months or more, including visas for partners (eg spouse) and family members

  • Immigration appeals and legal advice

    Appeal against a visa, settlement or asylum decision, legal advice

  • Manage your application

    Visa processing times, biometric information, premium services, report a change

  • Settle in the UK

    Get indefinite leave to remain (ILR)

  • Sponsor workers or students

    Licences and certificates of sponsorship for employers and universities and colleges

  • Stateless

    Stay in the UK if you’re stateless

  • Student visas

    Short-term study and Tier 4 visas for students

  • Tourist and short stay visas

    Visiting the UK for up to 6 months

  • Transit visas

    In transit through the UK: airside, landside or the common travel area

  • Work visas

    Paid and voluntary work visas (eg Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 5)

Enquiry Form

[contact-form-7 id=”2273″ title=”Untitled”]