SOLICITORS NEAR SHEPPERTON (assisting and advising clients remotely) for any Immigration, Family Law, Housing (Landlord and Tenant Disputes).

Family Law Solicitors in Shepperton (Near Southall):

We advice and assist you with the following family matter issues:

a) Clean Break divorce

b) NO fault divorce

c) Apply for Divorce on unreasonable behaviour

d) Apply for Divorce on 5 years separation

e) Apply for Divorce on 2 years separation with mutual consent

f) Apply for Divorce on desertion

In addition to the above should you wish to apply for Child Contact Order or Parental Responsibility Order then do not worry and contact our team of expert family law solicitors in London.

Apply for Non-Molestation and Occupation order:

You can apply for non molestation and occupation order if you are a victim of domestic violence or domestic abuse and feel threatened and intimidated with the behaviour of your husband or partner then either contact our team of expert family law solicitors in Shepperton (near Southall) or contact the family court directly and obtain a non molestation Order, at the same time you can persuade the Honourable Judge to grant you an occupation Order only if you can provide that you have no other place to live in.

Immigration Solicitors in Shepperton (Near Southall):

Immigration Appeals: If your UK Spouse Visa, fiancé visa or any other visa is refused by the Home Office or by the Entry Clearance Officer which generates a right of appeal then you should avail the facility of it and lodge your Immigration Appeal with the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal. The Tribunal fee to lodge an Oral Appeal is £140 and to lodge a Paper Appeal it is £80.00.

Apply for Indefinite leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK if you have successfully completed 5 years residence in the UK in any of the following categories:

a) apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain on a 5 years work route

b) Apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain on a 5 year skilled worker route

c) Apply for ILR if you have completed 5 years residence in the UK on a minister of religion visa.

d) apply for 5 year routes to settlement include the Spouse, Civil Partner and Unmarried Partner routes.

Our firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA). Our firm of Solicitors is representing and advising since 2008.